FAQ: ID Card
- Where can I find the ID Card Office?
- I lost my ID card. What should I do?
- I would like to change the picture on my ID card. Is it possible?
- My ID card was stolen. Do I have to pay for the replacement?
1. Where can I find the ID Card Office?
The ID Card Office is located in the Nador 11 Building Courtyard.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
ID Card Manager: Gyorgy Finta. E-mail: fintagy [at] ceu [dot] hu
2. I lost my ID card. What should I do?
You have to pay the 10 EUR replacement fee in cash at the Cash Desk which is located in the Budget and Finance Office. The opening hours for the Cash desk are 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. The receipt should be presented to the ID Card Manager in order to receive a new card.