At the end of the academic year, each student is required to go through the so-called 'Leaving Procedure' which includes the following:
- fill out the on-line graduation form
- complete the leaving procedure. Students initiate the Leaving Procedure process after submitting their thesis at their department. Please do not wait until the last moment and allow at least three (3) working days for completing this process. Graduating students are required to ensure that:
- they have returned all borrowed materials to their departments,
- they have given back their locker keys and official residency documents (non-Hungarian EU citizens) to Students Life,
- that they do not have any library items in their possession,
- that they do not have any outstanding financial issues.
The instructions document (attached below) gives you instructions on how to use the online Leaving Form, which provides students a summary of their leaving procedure status."
Unresolved obligations to the University will result in the withholding of the individual's diploma and other university services, according to the CEU Policy on Holds.
Students finishing their studies during the academic year (e.g. failed, enrollment terminated, left) will still be required to complete the 'Leaving Form'. It is CEU's obligation to notify the Immigration Office in writing about the changes in student status and students failing to follow this procedure may face serious problems with local authorities.
For question or consultation contact:
Richard Kartosonto, Student Life Officer
Student Services Center, Nador u. 9, Ground Floor