Dane Taleski holds a BA in Political Science from the Univerisity in Skopje and a Master of European Studies from the University in Bonn.
He worked as a teaching assistant and researcher at the Political Science Department in Skopje (2005-2008), has worked as a research assistant for the University of Duisburg-Essen (2006-2007), for the German Institute for Foreign and Security Affairs - Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP) and for the International Crisis Group (ICG).
He was the executive director of the "Institute for Democracy" (2002-2004), a local think-thank in Macedonia, that was contracted and consulted international organizations in Macedonia as well as the Government and the Parliament, media outlets and political parties. Voluntered for the International Campaign for Banning Landmines (ICBL), the 1999 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.
He is an alumni of the Bertelsmann Transformation Thinkers, and the DCAF Young Faces Network. At the last party congress of the Socialdemocratic Union of Macedonia, the main center-left political party, he was elected in the executive board of the party.
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Department of Medieval Studies (127)
- Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy and International Relations (109)
- Department of Economics (99)
- Department of History (69)
- Department of Political Science (55)
- Department of International Relations and European Studies (51)
- Department of Cognitive Science (50)
- Department of Public Policy (48)
- CEU Business School (47)
- Department of Legal Studies (42)
- History and Medieval Studies (141)
- Political Science (81)
- International Relations and European Studies (65)
- Public Policy (54)
- Environmental and Energy Studies (53)
- Sociology and Social Anthropology (50)
- Economics (43)
- Nationalism and Religious Studies (42)
- Business and Management Studies (31)
- Cognitive Science (30)
- Philosophy (27)
- Development Studies (26)
- Human Rights Studies (24)
- Constitutions, Law and Regulation (22)
- Mathematics (22)
- Gender Studies (21)
- Media and Communications (18)
- Arts and Culture (12)