Charles S. Mayer
Charles S. Mayer has been a Professor of International Marketing at the CEU for the past 10 years. He is also Professor Emeritus of Marketing at the Schulich School of Business, in Toronto Canada. He joined Schulich in 1969, where he established the International MBA program, and many exchange programs.
He has had broad international experience, having held major teaching posts in Germany, Ireland, Israel, Hungary, China, Japan, New Zealand, U.K. and U.S.A.
He holds a Ph.D. in Business from the University of Michigan, and M.B.A. and B.A.Sc. degrees fom the University of Toronto.
He is a past Vice President of the American Marketing Association, and of the Professional Marketing Research Society - the later electing him as a Fellow.
Mayer has consulted for major international companies such as Coca Cola, Unilever, P & G, and B.A.S.F.
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Department of Medieval Studies (127)
- Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy and International Relations (109)
- Department of Economics (99)
- Department of History (69)
- Department of Political Science (55)
- Department of International Relations and European Studies (51)
- Department of Cognitive Science (50)
- Department of Public Policy (47)
- CEU Business School (47)
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy (41)
- History and Medieval Studies (142)
- Political Science (81)
- International Relations and European Studies (65)
- Environmental and Energy Studies (53)
- Public Policy (53)
- Sociology and Social Anthropology (50)
- Economics (43)
- Nationalism and Religious Studies (42)
- Business and Management Studies (31)
- Cognitive Science (30)
- Philosophy (27)
- Development Studies (25)
- Human Rights Studies (24)
- Constitutions, Law and Regulation (22)
- Mathematics (22)
- Gender Studies (21)
- Media and Communications (18)
- Arts and Culture (12)