In order to attract outstanding individuals irrespective of their financial situation CEU offers a range of financial aid packages supporting the majority of our students during their studies. The main types of CEU Financial Aid include:
- CEU Fellowships for Master's students (full and partial)
- Tuition Scholarships (full and partial)
- CEU Doctoral Fellowships for most students pursuing PhD degrees
- Externally Funded Financial Aid from the European Commission as well as other private and public donors and organizations
- Federal loans for US citizens
- CEU Alumni Scholarships awarded to students in financial need who have a proven record of leadership in extracurricular activities, community service and civic engagement
In addition to its financial aid, CEU rewards academic excellence of its current students through various research grants and achievement awards.
The CEU Business School website provides details on its financial aid policy, which differs from that of the rest of CEU.
Students interested in applying for CEU financial aid must complete the Financial Aid section of the CEU online application form, indicating the type of aid desired.