Established in 1992, the CEU Library has become a leading research and information hotspot of the Eastern European region. The Library’s main responsibility is to serve the CEU community, but it is also open to the wider academic public (membership information).
- A fully searchable library catalogue
- Over 275,000 documents in various formats
- 2153 (967 current) periodical titles representing the mainstream of fields covered by the CEU curriculum
- 2,000 square meters of open-access area
- Five separate reading halls
- 50 computers with Internet access
- Full WiFi coverage
- Numerous electronic databases including one-stop, Comprehensive Search Engine (CompSearch)
- Extensive collections in the fields of social sciences, philosophy, sociology, political science, international relations, legal studies, history, economics, business studies, gender studies, art and literature, medieval studies and environmental science.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday, Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., closed on public holidays.