- The Board of Trustees has general charge of the affairs, property and assets of Central European University.
- The Senate establishes, approves or initiates academic programs and establishes academic and admission standards.
- The Academic Forum comprises department, program and unit heads, who make recommendations on academic matters for consideration by the Senate.
- The Senior Staff oversees the coordination and control of the university's daily operations and ensures adequate strategic planning in cooperation with the appropriate university forum.
- The President and Rector is the overall academic and administrative head of the university.
- The Office of Provost and Academic Pro-Rector is responsible for overseeing academic issues related to departments, faculty and students.
- The Central Administration includes:
- The Office of the President and Rector;
- The Office of Provost and the Academic Pro-Rector;
- The Office of Chief Operating Officer;
- The Office of the Pro-Rector for Hungarian and EU Affairs;
- The Office of the Academic Secretary;
- The Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office;
- The Budget and Finance Office;
- The External Relations Office;
- The Human Resources Office;
- The Student Services;
- Read more ...
- Why CEU
- From the President and Rector
- Giving to CEU
- Faculty and Staff
- CEU 2011 Annual Report