The Office of the President and Rector
The President and Rector is the overall academic and administrative head of the university.
- John Shattuck, President and Rector
- Noemi Kakucs, Executive Assistant to the President and Rector
- Kinga Agnes Pall, Assistant to the President and Rector
The Office of Provost and Academic Pro-Rector
The Office of the Academic Provost and Pro-Rector addresses academic issues pertaining to the departments, faculty, and students.
- Katalin Farkas, Provost/Academic Pro-Rector
- Andrea Katona, Assistant to the Provost/Academic Pro-Rector
The Office of the Academic Secretary (OAS)
The Office of the Academic Secretary supports the operation of CEU Governance bodies and development and implementation of CEU Academic Policies. The Academic Secretary is also the Academic Liaison Officer for the CEU US accrediting bodies: New York State Education Department and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The Office of the Pro-Rector for Hungarian and EU Affairs
The Office of the Pro-Rector for Hungarian and EU Affairs oversees and coordinates the policies and activities which are linked to CEU's status as a Hungarian university in the European Union.
- László Kontler, Pro-Rector for Hungarian and EU Affairs
- Monika Soltesz, Executive Assistant to the Pro-Rector for Hungarian and EU Affairs
The Office of Chief Operating Officer
The Office of Chief Operating Officer ensures the effective and efficient operation of the university in all areas of non-academic affairs.
- Liviu Matei, Chief Operating Officer
- Andrea Katalin Csele, Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer
The Budget and Finance Office
The Budget and Finance Office (BFO) is in charge of providing overall financial assistance to the CEU community.
- Mark Kiss, Chief Finance Officer
Student Services at CEU form an integrated support unit, including activities such as student recruitment, admissions, financial aid, student records, student life, housing arrangements, career services, alumni relations, enrollment planning and student research.
- Peter Johnson, Vice-President for Student Services
- Chrys Margaritidis, Associate Vice-President for Student Services
- Szilvia Kardos, Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Student Services
External Relations Office
The External Relations Office (ERO) is responsible for the university's public relations, print and promotional materials, key institutional events and the institutional website.
- Ildiko Moran, Vice President for External Relations
Human Resources Office
The Human Resources Office (HRO) works in partnership with management and CEU's academic and administrative units to attract and retain quality staff for the university. [current employment opportunities at CEU]
- Gabriella Kemeny, Director, Human Resources
- Why CEU
- From the President and Rector
- Giving to CEU
- Faculty and Staff
- CEU 2011 Annual Report